Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Goes well with gourmet pizzas.
- 2 tomatoes, chopped or thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cucumber, sliced (optional)
- 1⁄2 avocado, cubed (optional)
- 2 slices red onions, thin,separated into rings (optional)
- Combine the ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Serve immediately.
I love simple tomato salads like this one. It's so versatile. I added some garlic instead of onion and used grape tomatoes. Thank you.
This is only as good as the quality ingredients that are used. I used a shallow, sloped serving platter to arrange the ingredients. Thanks. Tasty liked it, too! (Well, except for the red onions.) cg