This is from the Moosewood Daily Special cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree all ingredients in blender, except milk.
- 2While the blender is still running, slowly add the milk in a stream until dressing thickens.
- 3Stop the blender when the dressing thickens or the oil may seperate and the dressing will become thin.
- 4This will store for about a week in the frige; shake before use if it looks like it is seperating.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moosewood House Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2145.8
- Calories from Fat 2046
- Total Fat 227.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 821.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 9.2 g