Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We found this recipe in BH&G Snack Attack Kids' Cookbook. They call it Match Point Malts. We left out the malt to make it gluten-free, but I'm sure it would be delicious with it.
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup instant malted chocolate milk powder (optional)
- chopped peanuts
- mini Oreo cookies
- miniature marshmallow
- Place half of the ice cream in the blender. Add milk, peanut butter and malt powder. Blend on medium until smooth. Add remaining ice cream and blend until smooth. Add additional milk, a little at a time, if necessary, to achieve desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses. Top with toppings, if desired.