2 hrs 10 mins
I found this recipe online. It's very easy to put together and doesn't require much actual work time. I'm just guessing at the number of servings...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 peanut butter sandwich cookies (like Nutter Butter)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart moose tracks ice cream (1 container)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- 5 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1Place peanut butter cookies in a food processor and pulse until crumbs are formed. Mix butter with crumbs. Press crumbs into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan to form a crust.
- 2Heat hot fudge in the microwave for 30 seconds or until runny. Spread a thin layer of fudge over the crust. Place the pan in the freezer for one hour, or until fudge is set.
- 3Allow ice cream to soften at room temperature. Put softened ice cream in the pan on top of the fudge and crust. Press to shape in pan and return to freezer for an hour. Remove from freezer and top with remaining fudge (may need to reheat in microwave) and chopped Reese's peanut butter cups. Cover and freeze until solid.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moose Tracks Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.6
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 421.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
moose tracks ice cream