Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This imple recipe uses only one pan. Makes the mose tender. I found it in a cookbook called "Cookin' on the KusKOkwim" given to me along with frozen moose my friend shot.
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add meat and paprika.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until meat is brown.
- Add tomatoes and celery.
- Cover and simmer 1 hour.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cover and cook until meat is tender, about another hour.
- Thicken liquid with flour and water paste.
- Serve over polenta or cooked noodles.