A copycat recipe of Harry and David's moose munch. Not exactly the same but close.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips or 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon crisco vegetable shortening
- 1 (16 ounce) box caramel popped popcorn, toffee popcorn such as Crunch and Munch
- 1Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and Crisco.
- 3Microwave until chips look shiny about 2 minutes.
- 4Remove and stir until melted.
- 5Quickly stir in popcorn. Spread onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- 6Cool completely and break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moose Munch
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caramel popped popcorn