Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Soldiers use to drink this on New Year's day, according to our local news cast this evening, which was serving this at the local Legion Hall.
- Beat yolks until fluffy and completely mixed.
- Add the sugar and beat the mixture until thick.
- Stir in the milk and the liquor.
- Chill for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
- Whip the cream until good and thick.
- Don't use canned whipped cream as it will go flat.
- Fold in whipped cream (it will appear as if it has totally thinned out, don't worry).
- Chill for another hour.
- Sprinkle the top with nutmeg and cinnamon to taste (optional).
- Serve (when serving keep chilled because of the raw eggs. Normally this is not a problem, as Moose Milk disappears quickly).