Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Is it any wonder that a Moose calf is frisky if this is what he gets to drink? This drink is loaded with calories but it is very smooth
- Melt the sugar in the water, heat slightly.
- Add Rum.
- Heat to just steaming.
- Heat Creamo separatetly to 145 degrees (well below boiling).
- Slowly stir the rum mixture into the creamo.
- Chill as quickly as possible.
- Use a shallow bowl set in cracked ice (however be very careful that the drink is not too hot and cracks the bowl).
I was looking for wild meat recipes when I found this so I had to try it, lol. It was very nice warmed up.