- 120 g split yellow lentils (moong daal)
- 2 cardamom pods
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 100 g skimmed dry milk
- 25 g almonds
- 20 g Splenda granular, low cal sugar
- 100 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and soak the lentils for 30 minutes. Drain out water and grind into a rough paste.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry the lentil paste till light golden in colour. Put the sugar and water to boil in another pan. Stir continuously till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add to the fried daal. Cook, stirring vigorously till the mixture becomes thick. now Add cardamom powder,dry milk and almonds.