Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
nice receipe from pillsbury
- 1 (18 ounce) roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup lemon curd
- 1⁄3 cup white vanilla baking chips
- heat oven to 350.
- in large bowl, break up cookie dough, stir in coconut.
- shape dough into 1 inch balls; place two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- with thumb or handle of wooden spoon, make indentation in center of each cookie.
- spoon 1/2 t. lemon curd into each indentation.
- bake 10-13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- cool 5 minutes.
- in small microwave bowl, microwave chips on medium 2 minutes;stir until smooth. drizzle over cookies.
Pretty good, and they looked cute too. I give this recipe 4 stars because the prepackaged cookie dough was very sweet and it tended to overpower the other tastes a bit. It was also hard to keep the vanilla chips liquid enough to drizzle nicely. Other than that, a really good recipe! I made the lemon curd myself from another recipe on this site.
Very good, gourmet-style cookie. Adults and kids loved them. My friend's 6 year old boy took one bite, turned to his mom and said "Mommy, these are GOOD!" I put the chips in a little zip-top bag and placed it in a bowl of hot water to melt; snipped the corner and got a very professional looking drizzle.