nice receipe from pillsbury
Make and share this Moonbeam Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup lemon curd
- 1⁄3 cup white vanilla baking chips
- heat oven to 350.
- in large bowl, break up cookie dough, stir in coconut.
- shape dough into 1 inch balls; place two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- with thumb or handle of wooden spoon, make indentation in center of each cookie.
- spoon 1/2 t. lemon curd into each indentation.
- bake 10-13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- cool 5 minutes.
- in small microwave bowl, microwave chips on medium 2 minutes;stir until smooth. drizzle over cookies.