Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
something for kids parties
- 250 g milk chocolate
- 4 cups Coco Pops cereal
- 200 g mini white chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Microwave* the chocolate on high for 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until almost fully melted.
- Stir until chocolate is smooth and fully melted. Allow to cool slightly.
- Mix together the Kellogg's® Coco Pops®, chocolate melts and marshmallows and add the melted chocolate. Be sure the chocolate is not too hot as it will melt the marshmallows.
- Put a little vegetable or olive oil on your fingers and roll the mixture into teaspoon sized balls and place onto a tray lined with greaseproof paper or in paper patty cups.
- Refrigerate until required.
- * 900-watt microwave used. Timings may vary.
Aussie Swap #42: Fun treat for kids - my daughter and her friends loved these!