The Big Cheese's Note:
If you like chocolatey Moon Pies and delicious creamy banana pudding...imagine the two of them together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut your Moon Pies into pieces, and place 4 pies worth of pieces into the bottom of a large oblong serving dish. Add a layer of two of the sliced bananas over that.
- 2Mix sugar and eggs together, blending well, in a large heavy saucepan. Add cornstarch and milk.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium-high heat stirring constantly. Cook until thickened.
- 4Remove pan from heat and add vanilla, mixing well. Allow to cool slightly.
- 5Pour half of the pudding mixture over the Moon Pies and bananas. Add your final 4 chopped Moon Pies and the 2 remaining sliced bananas on top of the pudding, then top with the rest of the pudding.
- 6Cover the top of the pudding with plastic wrap, laying it down on the pudding to prevent a "skin" from forming.
- 7Once the pudding is completely cooled, top with Cool Whip and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moon Pie Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 72.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: