Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you like chocolatey Moon Pies and delicious creamy banana pudding...imagine the two of them together!
- Cut your Moon Pies into pieces, and place 4 pies worth of pieces into the bottom of a large oblong serving dish. Add a layer of two of the sliced bananas over that.
- Mix sugar and eggs together, blending well, in a large heavy saucepan. Add cornstarch and milk.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat stirring constantly. Cook until thickened.
- Remove pan from heat and add vanilla, mixing well. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture over the Moon Pies and bananas. Add your final 4 chopped Moon Pies and the 2 remaining sliced bananas on top of the pudding, then top with the rest of the pudding.
- Cover the top of the pudding with plastic wrap, laying it down on the pudding to prevent a "skin" from forming.
- Once the pudding is completely cooled, top with Cool Whip and refrigerate until ready to serve.