Backwoods Foodie's Note:
This is a recipe that I requested from the mother of one of my Kindergarten students about ten years ago...a fun recipe that kids love to eat!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 22. Beat butter and sugar together until smooth.
- 33. Add egg and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- 44. Stir in flour and baking powder; mix well.
- 55. Add cereal and m&ms; stir until mixed through.
- 66. Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- 77. Bake 9-11 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moon Bauble Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (681 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1599.7
- Calories from Fat 874
- Total Fat 97.1 g
- Saturated Fat 59.5 g
- Cholesterol 337.0 mg
- Sodium 1229.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 101.8 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: