Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Smooth your ruffled feathers! If you're taking MAO inhibitors, leave out the St. John's Wort. The servings depend on how much you decide to make. Bcz of the chamomile, keep dry mix in the fridge or freezer.
- 1⁄2 cup dried chamomile
- 1⁄2 cup lemon balm
- 1⁄4 cup jasmine flower (or 1/4 C passion flower)
- 1⁄4 cup oat straw
- 1⁄4 cup dry tea leaves (St. John's Wort)
- Mix and keep in air-tight, glass, stainless steel or ceramic container. If stored properly, it will last 3-6 months.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp per single serving (6-8 oz water.).
- If you want to make a larger amount in a pot, boil the amount of water and then add 1 1/2 tsp PER SERVING to the water.
- Turn off the heat and let steep for 10-20 minutes (I usually do 20).
- Or, make up as a gift by putting the herb blend in a pretty container.