Recipe by Frenzy
Stir-fried vegan meal in a sweet and tangy plum sauce with a hint of teriyaki sauce
- 100 g abalone mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 250 g chinese bok choy, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into short, thin strips
- 100 g bamboo shoots, sliced
- 150 g mung bean sprouts
- 2 large spring onions, cut into short, thin strips
- 3 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 5 teaspoons plum sauce
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 150 g firm tofu
Directions See How It's Made
- In a cup, combine teriyaki sauce, plum sauce, water and flour, set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and mushroom; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add cabbage and bell pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add bean sprouts and green onions; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add mixture; stir-fry 30 seconds or until mixture is hot.
- stir in the tofu and simmer for 1 minute.