My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl of water, soak the scallions until ready to cook.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, plum jam, ketchup, vinegar, and five spice powder.
- 3Transfer 1/2 cup of the plum jam mixture into a measuring cup and spread onto the chicken breasts.
- 4Set the chicken aside.
- 5Using the remaining mixture, spread one side of the tortillas with the plum jam mixture and set aside.
- 6Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- 7Spray the rack--off the grill--with nonstick cooking spray.
- 8Grill the chicken and scallions, covered, for 3 minutes or until the scallions are cooked tuning once, for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- 9Remove the chicken from the grill and grill the tortillas, jam-sides up, for 20 seconds to warm through.
- 10Thinly slice the chicken on the diagonal.
- 11Dividing evenly, place the chicken, scallions, bell peppers on the jam side of the tortillas.
- 12Place 2 filled tortillas on each of 4 plates and serve open face or rolled.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moo Shu-Style Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 1006.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: