Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Rachael Ray's 30-minute meals. To decrease the preparation time even further, grill the patties for 7 minutes on a George Foreman grill and microwave the tortillas for 25 seconds to heat them.
- 453.59 g ground pork
- 473.18 ml shredded cabbage (1/2 a 16-ounce package cole slaw mix)
- 0.25 ml ground cayenne pepper
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 8 gingersnap cookies, finely ground
- 59.14 ml tamari or 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 6 12-inch flour tortillas
- 236.59 ml hoisin sauce
- 473.18 ml shredded cabbage
- shredded carrot
- fresh bean sprout
- thinly sliced scallions or your favorite raw vegetables, shredded
- Combine the pork, cabbage, cayenne pepper, garlic, gingersnap cookies, and soy sauce in a bowl and form mixture into patties.
- Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat and add vegetable oil to the pan.
- Cook the pork patties 7 minutes on each side.
- Heat tortillas on a nonstick surface over high heat for 30 seconds on each side.
- Paint the tortillas with hoisin sauce, leaving a 1-inch rim from edge.
- Pile shredded mixed veggies in center of tortilla and top with cooked pork patty.
- Fold the tortilla up on all four sides and wrap burger in a square package.
- Invert pork pocket and cut on diagonal.