This recipe is from Rachael Ray's 30-minute meals. To decrease the preparation time even further, grill the patties for 7 minutes on a George Foreman grill and microwave the tortillas for 25 seconds to heat them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 cups shredded cabbage (1/2 a 16-ounce package cole slaw mix)
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 gingersnap cookies, finely ground
- 1/4 cup tamari or 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 12-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1Combine the pork, cabbage, cayenne pepper, garlic, gingersnap cookies, and soy sauce in a bowl and form mixture into patties.
- 2Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat and add vegetable oil to the pan.
- 3Cook the pork patties 7 minutes on each side.
- 4Heat tortillas on a nonstick surface over high heat for 30 seconds on each side.
- 5Paint the tortillas with hoisin sauce, leaving a 1-inch rim from edge.
- 6Pile shredded mixed veggies in center of tortilla and top with cooked pork patty.
- 7Fold the tortilla up on all four sides and wrap burger in a square package.
- 8Invert pork pocket and cut on diagonal.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moo Shu Pork Patty Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1129.6
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 3313.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 49.2 g