Recipe by Momma Jenny
Fill Moo Shu shells or Tortillas with this delicious Moo Shu Pork. It tastes just like your favorite Chinese restaurant! Shop at an Asian market for the Moo Shu shells and thinly sliced pork. Otherwise ask your butcher to thinly slice the pork for you.
- 5 ounces pork loin, thinly sliced (about 1/8 inch)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce (divided)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon wine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons oil (divided)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork into 1/4 inches strips and mix with water, 1 Tablespoon soy sauce, wine and corn starch. Set aside. In a separate bowl mix cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce and Hoisin Sauce. Set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in wok, scramble eggs in wok. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in wok and cook pork mixture until fully cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in wok and stir fry cabbage mixture. Then add pork mixture and eggs, stir evenly and drain to serve.
- Wrap mixture and a little Hoisin Sauce in a moo shu shell or tortilla and serve.