Great for leftover chicken. Perfect for those nights where everyone has to be somewhere and quick! Use a roasted chicken from the store if you have no leftovers.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
- Add coleslaw mix and cook briefly, 2 to 3 minutes, just until slightly softened but still crunchy.
- Add chicken and cook another minute or two, to heat through.
- Stir in hoisin sauce and soy sauce.
- Remove from heat.
- Place tortillas on a plate and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high (100% power) for 45 to 60 seconds, until softened.
- Place 1/4 of the chicken and cabbage mixture on a tortilla.
- Fold each end over, then roll to make an enclosed wrap.