1/1 Photo of Moo Shu Chicken Wraps
mary winecoff's Note:
Great for leftover chicken. Perfect for those nights where everyone has to be somewhere and quick! Use a roasted chicken from the store if you have no leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
- 2Add coleslaw mix and cook briefly, 2 to 3 minutes, just until slightly softened but still crunchy.
- 3Add chicken and cook another minute or two, to heat through.
- 4Stir in hoisin sauce and soy sauce.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Place tortillas on a plate and cover with plastic wrap.
- 7Microwave on high (100% power) for 45 to 60 seconds, until softened.
- 8Place 1/4 of the chicken and cabbage mixture on a tortilla.
- 9Fold each end over, then roll to make an enclosed wrap.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moo Shu Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 634.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 21.5 g