- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves (, chopped)
- 10 ounces cabbage (shredded)
- 8 ounces carrots (shredded)
- 4 scallions (, sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 3 cups chicken (shredded cooked chicken from a rotisserie chicken)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, coleslaw mix, carrot and scallions. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes, until vegetables are softened.
- 2. Stir in the hoisin and soy sauce and cook 2 minutes. Add chicken; stir to combine with vegetables and heat through.
- 3. To serve, heat tortillas following package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup of chicken mixture down center of tortilla and roll up.