Recipe by Pam-I-Am
I made this recently and even my 9 year old daughter loved it! She has requested it again since then. This is a great recipe for Weight Watchers, Core or Points. It equals 4 points per serving, 2 lettuce cups per serving.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups button mushrooms, sliced (about 10)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 8 leaves bibb lettuce
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, onion, ginger and garlic in a skillet on medium heat. Break meat up as it cooks.
- When beef is browned, add bok choy, pepper, mushrooms and soy sauce and cook until bok choy is wilted, about 3-5 minutes.
- Clean and dry bibb lettuce leaves.
- When beef mixture is done, spoon 1/2 cup of beef mixture into each lettuce leaf. Yields 2 filled leaves per serving.
- Serve with extra soy sauce if desired.