Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Moo Goo Gai Pan
- vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 lb chicken, sliced
- oriental vegetables
- soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, plus more
- cornstarch, if needed (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the crushed garlic, heat til garlic is brown, then remove garlic.
- Add chicken and cook til brown.
- Add veggies, soy sauce, & 1/2 cup of chicken broth, and cook til veggies are tender.
- Mix 1/2 cup Chicken Broth and 1 tb. corn starch.
- Add mixture to chicken and veggies to thicken.
- Add additional corn starch to thicken sauce if needed.