Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is posted by request.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 5 teaspoons corn oil
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 lbs bok choy, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 6 scallions, chopped
- In a bowl, toss the sliced chicken with salt and pepper, garlic and cornstarch/water mixture.
- Set aside.
- Heat 3 Tbsp of the corn oil in a wok and add the mushrooms, cabbage and sugar.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes, then cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the wok.
- Heat the remaining oil and stir fry the chicken mixture for 2 minutes over highheat.
- Add the soy sauce, sugar and mix well.
- Cover and cook for about 6 minutes.
- Add the cooked vegetables and the scallions.
- Toss everything together.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
This was a delicious recipe I wanted a new way to cook my chicken and I certainly found it!