Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A grilled shrimp and pasta recipe that you are sure to love. Not spicy but kind of sweet and zingy. I normally just leave the shrimp on the skewers and let people eat them on the side with the pasta. The shrimp are also great by themselves.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3⁄8 cup wild wings asian zing sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- Montreal chicken seasoning
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Mix in crushed garlic and 1/2 cup of olive oil and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add shrimp to the mixture and leave them to marinate for least 20 minutes (Toss around ocasionally to better marinate the shrimp).
- Put the shrimp on skewers (typically 6 or 7 each) and sprinkle McCormics Montreal Chicken on one side of the shrimp. About a pinch per two shrimp.
- Cook the shrimp on the grill until pink and slightly crispy on the outside.(Remember to turn them ocasionally so they dont burn on one side).
- Cook a pound of pasta.
- In a saucepan combine the 1/2 cup olive oil and 3/8 cup Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zings Sauce and cook for 5 minutes. (The olive oil will simmer a little bit and that is when you are done).
- Combine the sauce and pasta and mix well. serve with the skewers of shrimp.