Recipe by marinadelray81
I almost always use this recipe whenever I have any steaks on hand. You can use t-bone, porterhouse steak, or rib-eye. Me, I use whichever are on sale.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine olive oil, steak seasoning, soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Place steaks in a ziplock bag big enough to hold the steaks.
- Pour olive oil mixture into the bag, and seal, remove as much air as possible.
- Flip the bag over once or twice to coat the steaks, let marinade for at least 15 minutes, upto 4 hours.
- While marinating, fire up grill on medium high.
- When grill is up to temperature, place steaks on grill and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.