Recipe by Honeym
This is my favorite way to make steak. I like using thick cut New York Strip steak but any good quality steak will do. This recipe works best when marinated overnight. Tender and juicy! Estimated time does not include marinating.
Top Review by Katanashrp
I thought the addition of liquid smoke would be great since I was making the steaks on an indoor grill, but I did find it a bit overwhelming. Other than that, a great dish. Thank you.
- 2 New York strip steaks, cut thick
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- mccormicks McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning