Recipe by Kana K.
Always been a fan of Montreal steak, and thought this would be a good way to season turkey burgers.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- olive oil, for brushing
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix steak seasoning and soy sauce together.
- Mix with Ground Turkey (don't over-handle the meat or it will be tough) form into patties.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, they will hold together better on the grill.
- Brush burgers with olive oil and Grill on high heat, 4 minutes first side, 3 minutes second side.