Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful blend of flavors for steak, potatoes or pork. You can also mix 3 tablespoons steak spice with 1/2 cup soy sauce and 1/2 cup of olive oil. Marinate steaks overnight in frig.
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Combine ingredients in an airtight jar and use within 6 months.
- Sprinkle on steaks before grilling.
I made a smaller amount of this to use in Rosemary Apple Meatloaf: and it worked quite well. Thanks for sharing!