Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple little nothing recipe, that results in big flavor. I use white onion with red potatoes, or red onion with white potatoes.
- 2 lbs baby potatoes
- 1⁄2 thinly sliced onion
- 3 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Wash and slice baby potatoes into 1 inch thick slices.
- Put in roasting pan along with thinly sliced onion.
- Sprinkle with the Montreal Steak seasoning.
- Pour oil over top, toss to coat well.
- Bake in 400°F oven for approximately 30 minutes, turning once.
- Potatoes are done when they are golden brown, with soft centres.
I didn't have any Montreal Steak Seasoning so I used KC Masterpiece Steak Seasoning. And I added a little garlic. Overall they were very good. I think I will cube the potatoes next time unstead of slicing them though.
I'm sorry we didn't like it more. Montreal ssteak seasoning was way to salty for us.
This was really good. Used baby yukon golds -cut in half and microwave for 10 min to get them soft then finished off in the oven since i was short on time. Still yummy! Left out the onions (DH does not like) Thanks!