Yummy marinade for sirloin or strip steaks. Very easy!
Make and share this Montreal Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Combine olive oil, soy sauce and Montreal Steak Seasoning in a glass dish or plastic bag.
- Add steak and cover dish or seal bag.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove steak from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill or broil to desired doneness.
LOVE IT! I got this recipe from the side of a Montreal Steak Seasoning label years ago and it is our favorite way to make tri-tip steak. I also prefer to use low-sodium soy sauce. Marinating overnight and up to two days allows the marinade to permeate the meat
We liked this, I did marinate for a good 6 hrs. and found this very juicy, though very salty.
Served this with Chef #24386 's Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower and it was SO good! The addition of the soy sauce seemed to enhance the flavor of the steaks in a way I never would have imagined. With a tossed salad added to the meal, we had a 5 Star low(er) carb dinner!