Recipe by Marie
Yummy marinade for sirloin or strip steaks. Very easy!
Top Review by Tarbean
LOVE IT! I got this recipe from the side of a Montreal Steak Seasoning label years ago and it is our favorite way to make tri-tip steak. I also prefer to use low-sodium soy sauce. Marinating overnight and up to two days allows the marinade to permeate the meat
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2 lbs sirloin or 2 lbs strip steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine olive oil, soy sauce and Montreal Steak Seasoning in a glass dish or plastic bag.
- Add steak and cover dish or seal bag.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove steak from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill or broil to desired doneness.