Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just found this recipe and cannot wait to try it. The difference is the addition of Montreal seasoning paired with the usual garlic and lemon. I just love the extra shot of flavor this seasoning gives to dishes and I use it real often. Original recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails left on
- 2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes and shrimp.
- Season with grill seasoning and cook shrimp for 3 minutes or just until pink.
- Toss with lemon zest, juice and chopped parsley.
I love this recipe. I have made it a steady part of my date night collection. Thanks for posting, Marie.
I enjoyed the Montreal seasoning although I used 1 tsp and let those who wanted more sprinkle it on themselves. If anything,I would lighten up on the lemon next time. Loved the garlic.
These were very good. I really think that I would use less of the montreal seasoning next time (as it can be a bit overwhelming) and maybe try adding a bit of "something else" to add to the dish. The lemon was a nice addition, but for my tastes, the amount of montreal seasoning was just a bit too much, but overall the flavor was nice :) Thanks for the recipe!