Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a recipe I litally threw together in a pinch to accompany burgers flavored with montreal steak seasoning. The fries turn out tender on the inside and crispy on the outside with the flavors of montreal steak seasoning. Please be warned, though, that these are lightly salty. DH and I enjoy a bit of saltiness, so that wasn't a problem for us.
- 4 white potatoes, medium, skins on, cut into 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch wide strips
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Scrub potatoes and slice into 1/2" x 1/2" wide strips.
- Place potatoes in a shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with montreal seasoning. Then toss with hands to coat throughly.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
Worth many more than 5 stars! Made these to go with our Valentine dinner and they are awesome. Made half a batch and the oven temp and time are spot on. Will go into my "WOW" cookbook. Thank you so much for posting this simple super recipe.
These were certainly not too salty for us. The seasoning gave them a very nice, peppery flavor that we really liked. Loved the crispiness! Thanks for posting!
Delicious! I made a huge quadruple batch of these to take to as a dish to pass. They were amazing and definitely very easy. Will be making these again.