Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
This is a recipe I litally threw together in a pinch to accompany burgers flavored with montreal steak seasoning. The fries turn out tender on the inside and crispy on the outside with the flavors of montreal steak seasoning. Please be warned, though, that these are lightly salty. DH and I enjoy a bit of saltiness, so that wasn't a problem for us.
Top Review by Marie
Worth many more than 5 stars! Made these to go with our Valentine dinner and they are awesome. Made half a batch and the oven temp and time are spot on. Will go into my "WOW" cookbook. Thank you so much for posting this simple super recipe.
- 4 white potatoes, medium, skins on, cut into 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch wide strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Scrub potatoes and slice into 1/2" x 1/2" wide strips.
- Place potatoes in a shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with montreal seasoning. Then toss with hands to coat throughly.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.