1/1 Photo of Montreal Salsa Chicken
My Mother-in-law found this recipe in a McCormick Spices Cookbook flier and made a few adjustments. It is a simple, quick and delicious way to grill chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded out to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mccormick grill-mates montreal roasted garlic brand poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves or 1/3 cup jam or 1/3 cup peach preserves or 1/3 cup jam or 1/3 cup seedless strawberry preserves or 1/3 cup jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2Salt and pepper chicken breasts to taste in a 9x13 dish.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning and allow to set for 30 minutes.
- 4In a small bowl, stir together remaining salsa, preserves, lemon juice, and chili powder.
- 5Grill chicken over medium coals 6-7 minutes per side or until done. Brush with salsa mixture during the last 3 minutes of grilling.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Montreal Salsa Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 347.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 24.9 g