1/9 Photos of Montreal Rubbed Chicken
I came up with this meal when I wanted something simple to put together, but packed with flavor. This recipe is done in the oven, but can be also grilled. I served it with a simple salad and crusty French bread. Roasted vegetables, rice pilaf and buttered noodles would also be great side dishes for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Line a sheet pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Coat chicken breasts with olive oil.
- 4In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- 5Rub evenly over top and bottom of chicken breasts, and place on sheet pan.
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and done.
- 7(Note: You can prepare these the same way and grill/broil for 8-10 min on each side).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Montreal Rubbed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 138.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning