Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came up with this meal when I wanted something simple to put together, but packed with flavor. This recipe is done in the oven, but can be also grilled. I served it with a simple salad and crusty French bread. Roasted vegetables, rice pilaf and buttered noodles would also be great side dishes for this recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat chicken breasts with olive oil.
- In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Rub evenly over top and bottom of chicken breasts, and place on sheet pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and done.
- (Note: You can prepare these the same way and grill/broil for 8-10 min on each side).
Awesome and easy. I loved this because I had 3 pieces of chicken breast leftover and knew I would throw them away if I didn't find an easy way to fix something. Now I will put this on my weekly dinner menu. I used Montreal Chicken Seasoning because that is what I had but I be the steak seasoning may be better. Most important, it was easy, healthy and fast. Thanks for sharing!
This turned out wonderful! I'm glad I picked this one because it reminded me I should use the Montreal Steak Seasoning on more things. I didn't use olive oil, I used grapeseed oil spray. Yummy! Made for VickyJ's cookathon 2012.
Made this tonight and we loved it, even though I did forget the minced garlic. The steak seasoning gives it a nice kick.
**Made for the Cook-A-Thon for VickyJ**