Recipe by VickyJ
I came up with this meal when I wanted something simple to put together, but packed with flavor. This recipe is done in the oven, but can be also grilled. I served it with a simple salad and crusty French bread. Roasted vegetables, rice pilaf and buttered noodles would also be great side dishes for this recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat chicken breasts with olive oil.
- In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Rub evenly over top and bottom of chicken breasts, and place on sheet pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and done.
- (Note: You can prepare these the same way and grill/broil for 8-10 min on each side).