- 1 cup kellogg's all-bran cereal (not the flakes)
- 1 cup milk (not skim)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (golden are very good)
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, add All Bran Cereal and milk. Let sit for a minute. Stir.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Place mixture into paper muffins cups (large size), then into muffin tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for approximately 21 minutes.
- Yield - 10 good sized muffins.
- These muffins freeze very well. Wrap each one individually in plastic wrap. They can be "zapped" in the microwave (from the freezer) for about 35 seconds on high.