Montreal-Grilled Chicken Salad
- For vinaigrette, in a screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, dill weed, garlic, pepper, and oregano.
- Cover and shake well; let stand 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken breast halves to taste with steak seasoning.
- Grill chicken on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 -15 minutes or until tender and no longer pink (170F.), turning once.
- Cool slightly.
- Arrange salad greens on 4 plates; top with grapes, goat cheese, and pine nuts.
- Slice each chicken breast and arrange one sliced breast on each salad.
- Shake dressing and drizzle over salads.