1/1 Photo of Montreal Garlic Smashed Potatoes
I love Montreal steak seasoning and never thought to add it to vegetables. These potatoes are outrageous! Found this on the internet, but it most likely originated from McCormick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 3Drain potatoes and return to saucepan and reduce heat to low.
- 4Add parmesan cheese, steak seasoning and garlic powder.
- 5Mash potatoes with a fork or potato masher.
- 6Gradually add milk, butter and sour cream until all ingredients are combined.
- 7Serve immediately or spoon into a lightly buttered 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 8Cover and keep warm in a 250° oven until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Montreal Garlic Smashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 220.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning