Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another Pillsbury Bake-Off recipe that is wonderful. Uses a few convenience items that make throwing this together for breakfast or a snack very easy.
- 4 slices pre- cooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (6 ounce) yoplait raspberry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 pillsbury homestyle frozen waffles
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices cooked honey-roasted ham
- 4 slices cooked turkey
- 3 -4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Heat bacon and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix jam and yogurt; set aside.
- In 12 inch skillet melt butter over medium-low heat. Add 2 waffles cook 3-4 minutes or until ridges are golden brown and tops begin to soften. Turn waffles; add remaining waffles to skillet.
- On each of the first 2 toasted waffles, layer 1 slice of swiss, 2 ham slices, 1 bacon slice, 1 swiss slice again, 1 bacon slice again, 2 turkey slices and 1 swiss slice again (evenly arrange cheese so sandwich will hold together). Top each with remaining hot waffle toasted side down. Cook about 2 minutes or until bottom waffles are browned.
- Turn sandwiches; cover and cook about 4 minutes longer or until waffles are browned and cheese is melted, Cut sandwiches in half; lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serven with raspberry sauce for dipping.
- As a variation we have substituted black forest ham instead of honey ham and used havarti cheese instead of swiss. You can play with the meats and cheese to suit your tastes.