Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a really simple recipe that my boyfriend told me about. I use the Hot Rotel and serve mine with sour cream. It's really yummy and easy to adjust to your own taste!
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 2 cups Fritos corn chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1. Boil chicken.
- 2. Shred chicken (I use chopper or food processor).
- 3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
- 4. Place all ingredients in baking dish.
- 5. Place in oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese has melted.
- 6. Enjoy!
I have now made this a couple of times. The whole family loves it. I did sprinkle some more cheese over the top about 3 minutes before you take it out of the oven. This is going to be one of my weekly meals.