Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This will come in really handy on the day after Thanksgiving! *.* I got the recipe for this tasty sandwich from the back of an Oscar Mayer package. Pretty healthy! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 3 slices tomatoes, thin
- 1 kaiser roll (or French bread roll)
- 6 slices turkey breast, shaved
- 1 slice monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch dressing
- Slice the roll if necessary and layer on the ingredients, topping the pile with the dressing.
- NOTE: You can use a flour tortilla instead of a roll to make a nice, tasty "wrap" with these ingredients!