Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Using left-over taco meat filling in a delicious and easy sandwich. Prep time does not include cooking the ground beef.
- Cut pita bread in half, if not purchased pre-cut. (Can use two flour tortillas as a substitute.).
- Divide beef filling between halves.
- Place shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and olives inside each pita.
- Divide shredded cheese between halves.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve.
Great way to use up left over taco meat and perfect for my DH lunch. He loves tacos and this way just down his alley! Easy to make and easy (less messy than taco) to eat. Thanks for sharing this great recipe that we will use again, often.