Caroline Cooks's Note:
Using left-over taco meat filling in a delicious and easy sandwich. Prep time does not include cooking the ground beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pita bread in half, if not purchased pre-cut. (Can use two flour tortillas as a substitute.).
- 2Divide beef filling between halves.
- 3Place shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and olives inside each pita.
- 4Divide shredded cheese between halves.
- 5Garnish with chopped green onions and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monterey Taco Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 869.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked ground beef