1/1 Photo of Monterey Sausage Pie
weekend cooker's Note:
Found this in a 30 minute or less cookbook. I tried this, and have tweaked it a little, Quick dinner for the family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook the sausage, onion, and bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink, drain.
- 2Stir in 2 cups cheese, and transfer to a greased 9 inch deep dish pie plate.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the milk, eggs, bisquik, sage, and pepper, and pour over sausage mixture.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- 5Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 - 1 cup cheese and bake 1-2 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.
- 6Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monterey Sausage Pie
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.6
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 160.3 mg
- Sodium 400.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 28.3 g