From Celebrity Sandwich, Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices focaccia bread (or other rust-style Italian bread, ciabatta is good)
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, grilled and thinly sliced
- 16 slices fresh tomatoes (sliced thin)
- 16 slices bacon, fried crisp and drained
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese (or enough to completely cover the sandwiches)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1Lay out the bread and spread the inside of each slice with 1 tablespoon ranch dressing.
- 2Cover each of the four slices of bread with one of the sliced chicken breast halves, 4 tomato slices, 4 bacon slices, and 1 slice of cheese.
- 3Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread.
- 4Brush the top and bottom of each sandwich with olive oil.
- 5Place the panini in a large heavy frying pan; place a slightly smaller heavy pan on top of the panini to weigh them down; cook over medium heat for 4 minutes, turn the panini over, replace the second frying pan and cook for 4 more minutes or until the bread is toasted and the filling is warmed through.
- 6Remove from pan, slice and serve immediately.
- 7**Panini can also be cooked on an indoor-style grill, a stovetop grill, or a panini grill.
- 8**Suggestion—marinate the chicken breasts in Italian dressing for 2 hours in the refrigerator, then grill.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monterey Ranch Panini
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.8
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 129.1 mg
- Sodium 880.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: