Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband and I fight over the last piece of this bread.
Make and share this Monterey Ranch Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3⁄4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing, with bacon
- 1 loaf unsliced French bread (1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- chopped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, mix together the cheese and salad dressing.
- Slice the bread in half lengthwise; brush cut sides with butter.
- Place slices of bread, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Broil until golden brown.
- Spread with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.
Fantastic bread.Will be making this one again!! Thanks so much!
The family gobbled this down. Used homemade ranch made with lowfat mayo and buttermilk and colby/jack cheese. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Wonderful flavor! I was out of parsley, so I had to omit it and I used shredded Colby Jack cheese. Also, I used sliced French bread. I can't wait to make this again adding in the parsley.