- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3⁄4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing, with bacon
- 1 loaf unsliced French bread (1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together the cheese and salad dressing.
- Slice the bread in half lengthwise; brush cut sides with butter.
- Place slices of bread, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Broil until golden brown.
- Spread with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.