Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I tasted this recipe at a summer BBQ and just had to have the recipe...everyone loves it!!
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Combine all ingredients and bake at 350* for thirty minutes. Serve with your favorite veggies, crackers or
- I like to use both red and green pepper in this -- 'Zaar wouldn't allow me to say it that way!