- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped olives
- 1 (8 ounce) package Doritos, crushed (Taco flavor is good)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground meat with onion and garlic. Add remaining ingredients, except Monterey and Cheddar cheese and chips.
- Layer the ingredients starting with the Doritos on bottom of 13 x 9 casserole dish, ending with the cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.