Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my cousin - it sounds okay, looks doubtful, but tastes like HEAVEN! Refrigeration time not included in preparation time.
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least and hour before serving.
- Tastes best if you refrigerate for a couple of hours prior to serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This was great I was a little dought full at first but this will be my new go to dip!! Thanks for this one it is great and went over better then my normal Salsa that I make.